WAYS TO SUPPORT SAIL in our 30th Year!!!
Come, Be part of SAIL!
- Become a member to show your support, $12 a year is affordable and valuable. You can get a membership for a loved one (or yourself!) as a gift through the end of next year’s program year! You can also “pay it forward” for those who want to be members and can’t afford it.
- Advocate and Volunteer: SAIL has opportunities to serve your community through volunteering by participating on our Board of Directors, Advisory Council, and other opportunities as they become available.
- Attend events and luncheons to learn more about disability issues in your community and be a part of the SAIL Community!
Connect on Internet and Social Media!
- “LIKE” us on Facebook to follow important information and receive updates on opportunities to be involved at www.Facebook.com/SAIL.helps
- Want more? Join our Facebook Group “SAIL Supporters” to be sure you never miss an opportunity because it didn’t come up in your normal feed
- Make your primary online search engine “Good Search” and register for Good Search to send SAIL money every time you make a search on the internet. Click here to register.
Keep us in mind with Holiday Shopping!
- Do you use Amazon.com for shopping? Register with “Amazon Smile” and a portion of your purchase (no additional cost to you) will be given to SAIL every time you shop!
- SAIL is also registered Pay Pal Giving Fund and Ebay for Charity.
- Or use, “Good Shop” on your credit cards to make easy, NO COST TO YOU, donations to SAIL while you are doing day to day online shopping.
Be part of a fundraiser as a participant or volunteer!
- Bid on Baskets in our Online Basket Auction on Facebook and in person (or even donate a gift card or item!). Starting Small Business Saturday through December 15th!
- Come get your gifts wrapped in the SAIL lobby! STARTING November 25 – December 21st DIY gift wrapping resources will be available in the Queensbury lobby and staff will be able to assist in getting your gifts ready for the holidays: Tuesdays and Thursdays: 4 pm – 7 pm, Wednesdays: 1 pm – 4 pm, and Saturdays: 12 pm – 4 pm
Make a gift!
SAIL would welcome your end of year donations or other forms of support. With major budget cuts, specifically to the equipment loan program, we are looking for support from our community to be able to meet the ongoing and growing needs of our community. Donations can be made in the form of a check or secure PayPal payment.