Friends of SAIL enable SAIL to sustain and expand its services to those who are seeking to live independently
We would like to thank all of our current SAIL members for being Friends of SAIL. You have helped us to continue to meet the needs of thousands of people in our region who are seeking to live independently.
There are two ways to join Friends of SAIL: annual donations and monthly gifts. Both of these types of giving can be done by clicking the Donate button or by contacting Finance Manager, Susan Vanderwarken, at SusanV@sailhelps.org or (518) 792-3537 ext. 1105.
Types of Membership
All SAIL memberships include access to SAIL services and communications.
Individual, Family or Partner Memberships:
- Individual: $12
- Family: $20
- Partner: $60
Honorary and Sponsor Memberships:
- Honorary: $120+, Given in honor of your loved one, please leave their name(s) and your thoughts about them when you establish the membership.
- Sponsor: $240+, Includes an Honorary membership and one Individual or Family membership which can be gifted to a loved one. When you establish this membership please share the name(s), address, phone and email of those you are sponsoring, and how you would like for us to notify them of their SAIL membership
In addition to your personal SAIL membership, consider an Organizational Membership for your company or agency. To discuss what type of donation your organization would like to give and how we could recognize your organization’s generosity, please contact Executive Director, Marti Burnley, (518) 792-3537 ext. 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All memberships include the following benefits:
- Use of fully accessible building for events (as available)
- Invitation to annual membership meetings
- A right to run for a position on the Board of Directors
- An opportunity to vote for board members
- Opportunities to connect with members of the disability community
- Information on disabilities and services
- Information on technology and supports for individuals with disabilities
- Notification of area special events accessible to individuals with disabilities
- Recognition in the newsletter