Southern Adirondack Independent Living
SAIL helps you turn problems, needs, and fears into YOUR stories of success.
Call SAIL at 518-792-3537 and we will help you!
What’s New at SAIL?
Have you seen our new mural? SAIL invited artist, Hannah Williams, to paint a mural on our wall at our Queensbury office location. This mural states our mission: “Helping people live more independently”. The goal of this mural is promote a sense of inclusivity, acceptance, and belonging as you make your way throughout our building. Would you like a closer look at it? Stop by our Queensbury office at 71 Glenwood Avenue, Queensbury and check it out today!
Reach your destination with SAIL!
Applying for Insurance and Affording Health Needs
Assistive Technology and Medical Equipment
Accessing Programs and Services in the Community
Training Related to Disability and Health
Options for Community Living for Long Term Care
Classes, Fundraisers, Education and More
How can we help you today?
- Learn more about what we do
- View a list of things that we do to help!
- Access our recent news and upcoming events
- See our locations for our services
- A brief history and description of who SAIL is
- Opportunities to connect through donations, volunteering, advocating, and connecting with us on social media