Southern Adirondack Independent Living
SAIL helps you turn problems, needs, and fears into YOUR stories of success.
Call SAIL at 518-792-3537 and we will help you!
NOTICE from SAIL:
Southern Adirondack Independent Living will be holding its Annual Board Meeting on Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 4:30 pm. Members of the SAIL staff and community-at-large are welcome to attend. If you are interested in attending please RSVP to Tyler Whitney at TylerW@Sailhelps.org
Reach your destination with SAIL!
Applying for Insurance and Affording Health Needs
Assistive Technology and Medical Equipment
Accessing Programs and Services in the Community
Training Related to Disability and Health
Options for Community Living for Long Term Care
Classes, Fundraisers, Education and More
How can we help you today?
- Learn more about what we do
- View a list of things that we do to help!
- Access our recent news and upcoming events
- See our locations for our services
- A brief history and description of who SAIL is
- Opportunities to connect through donations, volunteering, advocating, and connecting with us on social media