Do you want to be a part of what we do?
The programs we have save money, increase quality of life, and bring hope to your community!
- Become a “Friend of SAIL”! Cheap. Easy. Valuable. Show your support, $12 a year is affordable and valuable. You can sponsor a “Friend of SAIL” membership for a loved one (or yourself!) as a gift through the end of next year’s program year! You can also “pay it forward” for those who want to be a “Friend of SAIL” and can’t afford it.
- Call or drop in and tell a friend who may need our HELP. Chances are, you know someone that needs our help so drop them a line, give them a call, or just drive them over so that they can help they need and deserve to be more independent.
- Check us out on Facebook! “Like” us on Facebook to follow important information and receive updates on opportunities to be involved.
- Watch for updates right here on our website, SAILhelps.org.
- Use Search Engines and Nonprofit Online Giving Options.
- Make your primary online search engine Good Search and register for Good Search to send SAIL money every time you make a search (like Google).
- Do you use Amazon.com for shopping? Register with Amazon Smile and a portion of your purchase (no additional cost to you) will be given to SAIL every time you shop!
- SAIL is also registered with Pay Pal Giving Fund and Ebay for Charity.
- Or use, “Good Shop” on your credit cards to make easy, NO COST TO YOU, donations to SAIL while you are doing day to day online shopping.
- Donate gently used medical equipment and assistive devices. Pass on something that worked for you to minimize your mess and make a difference in someone else’s life.
- Donate your time!
- Advocate and Volunteer: SAIL has opportunities to serve your community through volunteering by participating on our Board of Directors, Advisory Council, and other opportunities as they become available.
- Attend events and luncheons to learn more about disability issues in your community and be a part of the SAIL Community!
- Advertise your business in our newsletter – New opportunities coming soon!
- Sponsor a room, an activity, or an event to support what we do and what we plan to do in the future!
- Think of us when making a donation in end of year giving or estate planning. SAIL would welcome your end of year donations or other forms of support.
We are looking for support from our community to be able to meet the ongoing and growing needs of our community. Donations can be made in the form of a check or secure PayPal payment.
Have other ideas of how you could be a sponsor of what we do and help SAIL help? Email Tyler at Tylerw@SAILhelps.org or call at 518-792-3537.
You can donate online with PayPal to support SAIL.
Every contribution matters!